I have received a lot of compliments for my recipe over the years, so I decided to share it today. The flavours infused with the blend of two sauces + Sriracha creates magic in every bite. I am an avid lover of Sriracha and there was a phase where I had to have it every meal. I hope you guys try to re-create this recipe at-least once and share your experience.
Total Time: 30 min
Serves: 2 people
Wheat Penne Pasta
1 small Green Chilli / jalapeno (optional)
Red Chilli flakes
1 small Green Pepper
1 small onion (finely chopped)
2 cups Italian Sauce Fresh Mushroom
1 cup Alfredo Sauce Roasted Garlic Parmesan
2 tbsp. Sriracha Sauce
1. Cook the penne pasta as per the instructions on the box
2. Heat up a pan and add red chilli flakes. The purpose of this is to get the burnt/roasted chilli flakes flavour. It usually about a 10 seconds.
3. Drizzle olive oil, and add the onions and sauté for a couple of minutes.
4. Add the sliced mushrooms and green peppers.(You could choose to add more vegetables you like)
5.Add the Italian Sauce and let it cook for a minute.
6. Add Alfredo Sauce and mix in well.
7. Now add Sriracha and stir well.
8. Add the cooked penne pasta and mix well.
9. I usually let it cook for a couple of minutes with a close lid to the lets flavours infuse into the pasta.
10. When plating sprinkle grated parmesan cheese and green chillies.