I would say this the most consistent and commonly found dish around the world at your Chinese Restaurant. However every country has its own take to a rice dish which they label as fried rice.
Total Time: 25 min
3 Cups Rice
2 medium Onions (finely chopped)
4-5 Green beans (finely chopped)
1 medium Carrot (Julienne)
1 medium Green bell pepper (finely chopped)
2-3 Thai Chillies
4-5 Green garlic cloves
Salt to Taste
1. Heat oil in a Wok or a non-stick pan.
3. Add garlic, green chillies and red onion, saute it for about a minute on medium heat.
4. Add carrots and french beans and stir-fry for about 3-min on high heat.
5. Add salt and cooked rice. Sprinkle ¼ cup water, add garlic paste and mix well.
6. Add soy sauce, white pepper and salt to taste, and stir.
7. Add scallions and mix well. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
8. Serve the Fried Rice with Veg. Manchurian Curry.
For people who eat eggs, you can add oil in a wok and break 2-3 eggs. Add salt and pepper and scramble the eggs and add it to the fried rice and mix well.